Boats & Rates
Island Roots Boat Charters offers affordable boat trips that are competitively and appropriately priced $75-$150 less than our “top rated” competitors!
Utilizing a fleet of Power Catamarans that range from 20′ to 28′ we can accommodate groups of all sizes and budget.
“Island Roots” -25ft World Cat- Book Online!
Full Day (8:30am-4:00pm) $600
Extended Day (8:30am-5:30pm) $700
Half Day (4 hours) $400
“ISLAND ROOTS” is St. Johns’ most affordable mid-sized private charter vessel!
- explore inshore and offshore locations around St. John, St. Thomas, Tortola, Norman Island, Jost Van Dyke, and numerous other outlying cays and islands
“Island Surfari” -20ft Angler Cat- Call to Book!
Full Day (9:00am-3:00pm) $495
Half Day (3 hours) $295
“ISLAND SURFARI” is the perfect boat rental for couples and small groups traveling on a budget but still want the experience of a private snorkeling and sightseeing charter!
FUEL EXPENSE: Depending on where you go, what you do and which boat you have, you can expect to pay between $50 and $200 for the day. Please contact us for an accurate quote depending on the days itinerary or see some of our most popular trips for their associated fuel expense. Please note, that we do not visit the fuel dock at the end of the day; saving time and keeping you from the hectic experience of jockeying for a spot on our tiny and crowded fuel station. ***Note that fuel is included for the “Island Surfari” boat rental***
CUSTOMS and IMMIGRATION FEES: If you plan to travel to the British Virgin Islands, $50 cash per person is required to cover the fees associated with your foreign entry and exit. Please note, we collect and prepare all of your documents in advance; keeping you in front of the crowds and saving you upwards of 30-45 minutes of time on the boat spent exploring the islands rather than filling out tedious paperwork. Submit the information upon receipt of your trip confirmation.
Your boat charter includes:
- captains fee
- complementary snorkel equipment for all sizes
- cooler stocked with ice and bottled drinking water
- state of the art bluetooth stereo system
- comfortable cushioned seating in shade or sun
- dry storage for you gear
- ladder and swim platform for easy water access
- U.S. Coast Guard approved safety equipment
- If traveling to the BVI: prepared customs and immigration forms saving you upwards of 30 minutes charter time keeping you in front of the crowds!
To better serve our guests and to help in the booking process, complete this form and we can get back to you within 24 hours regarding your charter inquiry and boat rental. Call for immediate inquiries or questions.